All blog posts are cross posted

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Rockport Herb and Rose Study Group 6th Annual Herb Festival

Is this weekend. Saturday 8:30 - 3:30.  Paws and Taws convention center in Fulton, TX.
We started our herb group six years ago and put on our first festival the same year.  We were amazed, as I put it 8 little old ladies put on a festival and 500 people came.  Our group has grown to about 15 to 20 ladies, not all old,  who put on a festival every year.
This year we have changed the location  from the school to the beach, we hope it goes well.
See my other blog at Rockport Herbies. I blog there as Herbal Rose. It's a nice blog with information on herbs and recipes.  My friend Linda Collins has been doing most of the posting lately. We also have the website Rockport Herbs.
It is also Easter weekend and I have children coming home for Easter so I will not be doing as much blogging.  This morning has been spent on the phone, not on the computer.
I am going to try to get some posting done here but I am busy, busy this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment