All blog posts are cross posted

Thursday, July 16, 2009

A New Beginning

I have created this blog to help the Rockport 912 Project get the word out. I hope you will all participate.

I plan to post links to other conservative blogs, newspaper articles and editorials, and articles I read that will be of interest to other conservatives. I hope you will all participate in this by posting your thoughts and comments along with any links you think will help.

I will moderate comments to keep out trolls and hate mail from those who fear conservatism. But I welcome all you conservatives who are interested in getting our government turned around and headed in the right direction. (pun intended)

Thanks to you all. I hope to see you at next months meetings. Remember they are the first and third Mondays.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog! May it be a successful vehicle for conservative information and a good place for the honest exchange of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a complete explanation of the 912 project visit http://www.912project.com/
    When I learn how to put up links to blogs and pages of interest I will do it the proper way.

    ReplyDelete