All blog posts are cross posted

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Nothing on the "Gates Gate" Here

It is almost as constant on TV as the death of Micheal Jackson so I won't be linking or commenting any more than this about the big flap of stupidity over it. It was not even worth mentioning at a presidential news conference, I think it was a setup question that turned into something way beyond what President Obama expected. As we would expect of him he has walked it back and is probably really kicking himself for all the bad publicity. All the political talk and television shows have kicked it around endlessly and I, who am but a lowly housewife, find it above my pay grade and frankly a really tasteless piece of news.
So this is it for what I will say or link to about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment