All blog posts are cross posted

Monday, July 27, 2009

How Smart is Obama?

The question is asked at American Thinker by Clarice Feldman. The whole thing made me chuckle. I have some close family that thinks he is a genius. I think he is a people pleaser who wants to be thought of as a genius. Feldman looks at the evidence.

Obama's books:
Jack Cashill has expended a great deal of effort at
American Thinker to blast holes in the "foundational
myth
" that President Obama is a "literary genius"...

Obama Geography:
"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go."
"Eau Claire [Wisconsin] is a big important state."....

Obama History
"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong. " (He sees dead people?)...

Obviously I haven't copied the whole article, but you need to read it all, it just goes on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment