All blog posts are cross posted

Thursday, July 30, 2009

This is interesting-have you followed the birther controversy?

I got an email from a friend with this link. I had never heard of the site TheObamaFile.com, and I guess now I won't be seeing it, either. It is GONE. Not by government action but by the owner of the site.
I haven't paid a lot of attention to this argument, I know his mother was a citizen. I've personally thought that if he had a false birth certificate it would be the one that had the name Barry Sotero on it.
The man who ran the website lamented in the WND article has a whole 'nother point of view. And it looks like a valid one to me. I am not a constitutional scholar so I would like to know if there is more elaboration on this idea somewhere else in it that would negate this mans argument.

Go to World Net Daily and read the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment