All blog posts are cross posted

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

National Right to Work Foundation

A friend in Louisiana send me this email with a petition from the National Right to Work Foundation. Click on the link to view the web site and see the petition.

I owe those unions... When their leaders call, I do my best to call them back right away. I don't mind feeling obligated." - Barack Obama, Audacity of Hope

Dear Friend: Barack Obama may indeed owe the Big Labor Bosses. But his election did not give him a "mandate" to dramatically expand their forced unionism power... and your PETITION below sends that message loud and clear to our new President! As a member of Congress, I can tell you that we now face OVERWHELMING challenges in stopping these forced unionism power grabs. Generating massive grassroots pressure is our only hope. Because it is vital that he understands HE HAS NO MANDATE to give his Big Labor patrons new powers to enslave millions of additional workers in unions and steal their income through confiscatory dues... and your PETITION below will do just that! If the union bosses get their way, you and I will pay the price in higher taxes, bigger government, and more job-killing, freedom-crushing forced unionism. Make no mistake: We fail at our nation's peril! I hope you agree. And that I hear back from you without delay.
Sincerely, Steve King (R-IA) United States Congressman

No comments:

Post a Comment