All blog posts are cross posted

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More from the Canadian Free Press

Sent to me in an email from a friend here in town. As I said earlier they seem to be a little more open in what they say about the Obamas.
First Lady requires more than twenty attendants
by Dr. Paul Williams
“In my own life, in my own small way, I have tried to give back to this country that has given me so much,” she said. “See, that’s why I left a job at a big law firm for a career in public service, “ Michelle Obama
No, Michele Obama does not get paid to serve as the First Lady and she doesn’t perform any official duties. But this hasn’t deterred her from hiring an unprecedented number of staffers to cater to her every whim and to satisfy her every request in the midst of the Great Recession. Just think Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing china for the White House during the Civil War. And Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salary for her personal secretary.
I have to admit this is little more than gossip I find interesting but it tells us that the Obamas seem not to be "walking the walk" of the talk they are talking.
Read the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment