All blog posts are cross posted

Monday, February 22, 2010

A Fun Sarah Palin Piece

From American Thinker
I Am Sarah Palin's Brain
By Stuart Schwartz
I am Sarah Palin's brain.
I'm here, I'm healthy, and I'm doing very well, thank you. Contrary to what you're told by the elites of both right and left, I exist.
And, unlike the brains of our beltway politicians and pundits, mainstream media and Hollywood grandees, my neurons are not stuck on "I" or kicking into hyperdrive at the thought of controlling every waking moment in the life of Joe the Plumber or Josie the Beautician.
No, I am an American brain, savvy and predisposed toward optimism, the kind of gray matter powering the doers of this country since our founding. Robin of Berkeley, the resident psychotherapist of American Thinker, says my "sunny disposition" allows me to "(glide) by like a majestic bird in flight."
This is one of the best things you will read all day.  I've just posted a snippet, go read it all, you will love it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment